XBMC media center shows blank entries for some Arabic movie and music titles

I happened to notice a few entries that were empty while browsing through my arabic movie list.  Trying to search online for an answer is like finding a needle in a hay sack.  I then took the list of empty blank entries and traced them back to the actual file names in explorer.  Once I organized the files in sequences, I started to look for patterns in the file names to see if something would popup and sure enough there was.
I turns out that file names with لا, or ل ا seem to be causing font issues for XBMC.  For example, movie title النمر والأنثى will not show up in XBMC's movie list.  Renaming the file to something like النمر وال أنثى will get it to show up.